Sunday, 29 January 2017

Sahih Bukhari Book of Hajj Hadeesh No 1549 [Hindi/Urdu]

In this Hadith about Talbiya
https://youtu.be/zIX1jDQbVHQ

The Talbiya of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was : 'Labbaika Allahumma labbaik, Labbaika la sharika Laka labbaik, Inna-l-hamda wan-ni'mata Laka walmulk, La sharika Laka' (I respond to Your call O Allah, I respond to Your call, and I am obedient to Your orders, You have no partner, I respond to Your call All the praises and blessings are for You, All the sovereignty is for You, And You have no partners with you.
[ Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith No. 1549]

Do you have any questions about Islam, you can email on this address, I'll reply in shah allah?
?islamictrueknowledge@gmail.com??
??Solution for Misconceptions in the light of Quran and Sunnah

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmt...
You can get all videos from this link

If you have any problem from this channel; Please message me, I will work on it in shah allah
you have any advise for me, please comment below the videos


Whatsaap 'Join' and Name on +918976051917

Please Share and Subscribe the channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmt...

Like on Facebook and join the group
https://www.facebook.com/islamictruek...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/45466...

Follow on twitter : https://twitter.com/IslamictrueItk

you can get everything from this blog, eg.: Hadith Series, Masle Masail, and you can ask anything
My blog : www.islamictrueknow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment